In Nomine Patris
- Pearse goes to see Angie in the lab and tells her about the boys.
- Pearse's deduction from what information Angie has told him.
- Pearse's response to Angie when she tells him in the lab is were he will beat them in the end.
- Pearse's response to Angie saying, "I get night terrors occasionally."
- Pearse's answer to Angie's question, "Is there anything else I should know apart from general fatigue."
- Pearse discussing his condition with Angie.
- Pearse's responce to Angie saying, She's not going to let him die.
- Pearse and the vampire.
- Pearse's response to Angie saying may be the vampires do want peace.
- Pearse's response to Angie saying may be they are evolving and we should keep an open mind.
Persona Non Grata
- Pearse telling Angie he will take his medication.
- Pearse's reply to Angie asking "Anything".
- Pearse's response to the vampire saying jumpingship twice never a good idea.
- At the Airport. Sam tells Charlie what he feels. Part 1
- Part 2.
- At the Aiport Charlie asks Sam what he wants.
In this series Philip plays the partner of Helen who is the governor of a mens prison.
- The scene were Simon is cleaning the kitchen.
- Simon discussing with Helen the problem she has asked him to look at.
Brides of Christ
This series is set in a convent school in Australia. Philip plays Ian MacGregor in episode 3. Ian MacGregor is a school teacher who becomes friends with the Mother Superior.
- Ian MacGregor`s response to Mother Superior`s asking him did he know any prayers.
- MacGregor handing in his resignation
- MacGregor's response to Mother Superior asking he what he will do.
Australian police drama series.
The Damnation of Harvey McHugh, Australian TV Drama Series.
This series is a political satire on Australian Civil Service.
Australian pre-school educational series.
- Three speckled frogs wave.
- Hairy scary bear wave.
- It's nice to have a cuddle wave.
- Splish, splash, splosh I'm having a wash wave.
Phil performing one of his bush ballards.
Article from The Daily Telegraph Sydney Australia Saturday 8 April 2000
In this series Philip plays the part of Dr Benfield who treats Morse when he is taken ill.
- Dr Benfield's response to Morse telling him how much he drinks.
- Dr Benfield's response to Morse saying, "I have years a head."
In this series Philip Quast plays Cornelius a General in Caesars army.
- Cornelius telling Caesar about the state of their defence.
- Cornelius talking to Marc Antony.
- Cornelius still talking to Octavius.
- The Young Doctors
- Sons & Daughters
- A Country Practise
- Special Squad
Film Wave Page Theatre Wave Page
Back to Main Home
© Kate McCullugh & Angela Pollard 1997 - 2007. No portion of this page may be copied without permission of the author.